Wednesday, September 21, 2016

HOW TO DRESS WELL | WORK AND OFFICE ATTIRE FOR MEN Get out there, get work done, and LOOK GOOD doing it!

In today's video I decided to bring you my everyday attire. This is what I usually wear to the YouTube office. Some men have a hard time finding the right balance between casual, business casual, and professional office clothing. This video will give men some office clothing tips, office do's and don'ts, and what to wear to work while still standing out from your colleagues. Remember that the first thing you need to do is figure out your boundaries! Mine are very broad and I can rock business casual pretty much every day since I work at Google, but not every office will be the same way.

 Although in most offices these days, it’s not compulsory to wear a suit and often not even a shirt and tie, sometimes going the extra mile can really show that you mean business.

Advertistment

Loading...

Popular Posts